Friday, April 17, 2009

8 months- Crawling and Eating









The two biggest milestones this month are crawling and eating. These two events have changed everything! I am no longer nursing 5 times a day, just three and they are enjoying discovering all kinds of new tastes and textures. Faith and Grace have reveresed roles and now Grace has gone full speed ahead, the first to crawl and the first eater. Faith is not too far behind . She is now eating and very close to crawling. Faith now has two bottom teeth, to catch up with her sister who got hers in 2 months ago. Faith continues to be the one who likes to stand and "cruise" along the ottoman coffee table. She gets very excited with her jumper and tends to be very verbal, communicating with all sorts of sounds and grunts.
We just started to teach them sign language- it is so fun to see them learning; every day is a new adventure.
Enjoy the photos from Easter and the new crawler!

10 comments:

Holly Peterson said...

Oh my gosh, they are so cute! The bunnies and the double sink bath! I can't believe they are crawling

jessi said...

Wow, I cant believe it, I love the bunny ears and Grace's crawling. When can I come see for myself????

Becky said...

Love the bunny ears too... They are so CUTE!

Becky

The Haytons said...

Go GRACIE GO!!! I didn't believe it til I saw it :-) Love that video snap shot. Cabo is going to be energetic and on the move! Can't wait!

Bill Hayton said...

Rah, Rah, Gracie
first to eat
first to crawl
first to stand on a surfboard
Ga Ga Hayton

cathy said...

What a joy to watch Gracie crawling and to see how both girls are growing. I can hardly wait to see them in August. Thanks for sharing.

Kate said...

The video of Grace crawling is THE. CUTEST. THING. EVER. Miss the dollies SO MUCH!

Suz said...

yep, they keep winning the cute contest. The double sink shot with your mom should be framed! And the bunny ears. That made me laugh & giggle. Here's to your more busy life with little crawlers & eaters!!!

Cheryl said...

I love to watch the video clip over and over of Gracie crawling. Her little sounds are so cute! We are going to have so much fun in Cabo. I can't wait!

Red CANARY said...

Dear Gracerton. That is some very nice crawling your doing. Say hi to your sister for me. Love Uncle Todd.